Acne will make us so painful and embarrassing, even lose the confidence towards our life and work. And the scars it leaves are so hateful and bothering! For many sufferers, the prospect of living blemish-free lead to a medicine cabinet full of chemical creams and oral medications. Though these treatments may offer immediate and powerful results, they also tend to carry a long list of side-effects and won’t promise long term effectiveness. If you desire a safe alternative to remove acne scars, try following natural solutions.
- Lemon: Lemon juice is a natural alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that can be used to fade scars. Itpromotes healing and revitalizes You can just simply squeeze the juice from one organic lemon into a small bowl, then apply this treatment undiluted in the scar with a cotton ball. If you have sensitive skin, you can mix it with water too. Let it dry completely.
- Aloe Vera: Fresh aloe vera gel is a potent source of vitamins, which can heal skin and fade scars. This pant is so gentle so that you don’t have to worry about further damaging or irritating skin. Moreover, aloe is such a wonderful natural moisturizer, it will leave your skin looking and feeling softer and healthier.
- Baking Soda: As a common household item, baking soda has literally hundreds of uses, including the ability to heal scars. Baking soda is composed of sodium bicarbonate crystals,whichcan gently exfoliate skin. Mix two teaspoons of baking soda with enough water to form a thick paste then massage into scars area. You should leave the mixture on for a minute or two.
- Coconut Oil: It is one of the best when comes to natural moisturizers with healing properties. Apply 1.5g of organic coconut oil into the palm of your hand and let it melt as it comes up to body temperature. Then massage oil directly onto scarred skin with your fingertips,and let it soak in. There is no need to wash coconut oil away as the vitamins and essential fatty acids will continue to work and improve skin health.
- Cucumber: It is a very popular ingredient in facial treatments. Cucumberis not only super hydrating, it also contains vitamin A, vitamin C, and magnesium, which are great for your skin. Just pick up an organic cucumber from your local market, cut off a few thin slices, and lay them over your scarred skinfor about 20 minutes. Repeat daily as desired.
NC has prepared the new-arrived natural aloe vera gel for you, you don’t have to grow a plant by yourself at home.0