Every girl wants to be a “zero distance beauty”. No matter applying makeup or not, being seen from close or not, we wish our face can stay beautiful and have no rough pores. However, many of us will upset when see the pores in our faces from the mirror. Have you ever wished that the mirror will tell you how to shrink pores? If the pores are not improved, your face can not absorb the skincare products easily. And even makeup is hard to apply.
Why we have rough pores? There are several main reasons:
- Staying up late lead to endocrine disorders and slow metabolism.
- Greases block up the pores because excessive oil secretion of the skin.
- Skin is lack of water, which lead to dry and rough surface.
- Blood circulation become slower as the skin is aging so that there are rough pores.
How to shrink pores?
- Develop healthy habits, adjust to the correct schedule. Eat more healthy food, do more exercise and go to bed earlier.
- Clean the face thoroughly and remove the excess facial horny regularly. Use facial cleanser everyday and cleansing mask once or twice a week.
- Take the sunscreens seriously. The squalene in sebum is an unsaturated compound that is easily oxidized by ultraviolet radiation. So protect your skin from the sunlight or acne and rough pores might grow.