When we do makeup, we will think about what eyeshadow and lipstick are we going to apply today. But we should go further in this question: will they match with each other and build an coordinated makeup look? Though the color of our eyeshadow and lipstick look beautiful separately, they might look unfitting when we see our whole face. So how to match lipstick with eyeshadow? Newchic is giving a wonderful tutorial to you this time. First of all, we need to figure out what are the good combinations when it comes to lipstick and eyeshadow. They should be the same, similar or complementary colors.
- The dry rose lipstick is quite hot in 2017, plus an indistinct rose eyeshadow.
- This pink lipstick is super natural, pair it with a light and natural eyeshadow color to create a nude makeup effect. Or you can match pink lip with a semi-smoky eyeshadow boldly, which won’t be uncoordinated at all.
- If you want to go for a relatively not eye-catching eyeshadow,combining it with a juicy red lipstick can still highlight your look.
- The color of red bean will make you look so feminine when it stand together with the earth color eyeshadow.
- When the orange lipstick meets bright eyes with light olive green eyeshadow, it look so lively.
Find the recommendations from Newchic 11.11 Mega Sale, lipstick and eyeshadow are up to 50% off, plus extra coupons!0