2018 is here, we women need to dress up and do the nice makeup to embrace the new start, cute gel nail polish is a beautiful thing that make us achieve better looks. Glossy and glamorous best gel nail polish is a worthwhile treat. But when you want to change a new mood in the New Year, removing the original color changing gel nail polish is the necessary move. To save you a trip to the nail salon, Newchic beauty is giving a tutorial about how to remove gel nail polish easily and quickly at home with the cheap nail art tools.
Remember it will be a big mistake to peel and scrap off the gel nail polish colors because it is extremely harmful to your nails. Take your nails as important as the tiles on a roof. Stop aggressively pulling the polish off, or you are not only removing the gel nail designs, but also the top layers the delicate cells of the nails, which is not only ugly, but also unhealthy. You’ll need acetone, cotton balls, foil, a wood nail stick, nail file… Recommend the best nail art kit from Newchic.
- Before removing the gel polish, cut your nails to the desired length. Then use a nail file to scuff the surface of each nail.It is one of the most useful cheap nail art tools.
- With the cheap nail tools kitprepared, pour the acetone into a small bowl. Soak a cotton ball in the acetone.Wrap the soaked cotton gently over each individual nail so that the entire surface area of the nail is covered in the acetone.
- Wrap that nail with a strip of segmented square of foil, so that the cotton ball stays on the nail. This will add a little pressure and lock in heat to help the acetone work its magic to soft the UVnail gel polish.
- Keep UV gel nail polishsoaked for up to 20minutes, you can watch TV while waiting for it.
- Remove the foil from each finger, which can be pulled easily if the gel polish has completely lifted. For any leftover patches, use a wood orange stick lightly to scrape off the colorful nail gel polish.
Designer nail gel ploish from Newchic:
Author: Newchic Source: http://www.newchicbeauty.com/remove-gel-nail-polish-easily-quickly-home.html